Integrated Systems Tailored to Our Clients Needs
Our diverse expertise allows us to design and install integrated systems tailored to the needs of our clients.
Heffron’s approach to construction projects begins with our core belief that while we install and make operational mechanical systems, we are also acutely focused on building relationships. This is part of our foundation and what has made us not only unique, but also successful. Heffron understands that our past customers are our greatest source of new work. Our relationships with our clients are measured in decades.
We strive to complete all projects on time, on budget and with close attention to detail and quality. We start each project, no matter the size and scope, in the same manner. We review carefully the client’s goals and expectations. From here, we select a project manager and support staff for the project. This team will serve as our client’s point of contact from the project’s start to finish.
Heffron’s impact can be seen throughout the area.
Our projects include:
- Installation of the plumbing systems at all of PEPCO’s power plants and generating stations, cuh as Chalk Point, Morgantown, Dickerson and Potomac River.
- Plumbing contractor for PEPCO’s new installations for more than 65 years with Rechtal and Stone & Webster.
- Installation of the HVAC, plumbing and process systems that serve most of the Washington, D.C. milk pasteurization and dairy process industries (i.e. Sealtest, Embassy Dairy, Shenandoah Pride and Safeway).
- Helped develop the Biotechnology market in suburban MD I-270 corridor, including the headquarters and research and development facilities for companies such as Human Genome Sciences, Fuisz Technologies, Bioreliance, Genetic Therapy, Genvec and Avalon Pharmaceuticals.
- Environmental and Site Evaluation
- Specification and Plan Review
- Cost impact Evaluation
- Pre-Construction Estimating Services
- Value engineering and Re-design Assistance
- New and Retrofit HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air-Conditioning) Installation
- New and Retrofit Plumbing Installation
- Process Piping Systems
- Design / Build
- Full Service 3 Dimensional Cadd GroupPre-Construction Estimating Services
- State of the Art Pre-fabrication facility
Post Construction Capabilities
- Building Occupancy and System Start-up
- Warranty Service
- Preventative Maintainence
- Facilities Management
- Energy Evaluation and System / Performance Modeling
Heffron Company has developed a state of the art coordination department to meet the needs of our clients.
Through our BIM process, Heffron carefully works
to compose mechanical drawings in 3D for planning, fabrication, and installation.
This process has allowed us to avoid coordination conflicts
and construct buildings with reducing cost for owner(s).